RSVP Availability for Champs by Friday
We swim in light rain with no lightning. If there is lightning within 10 miles we will wait until the lightning is at least 10 miles away or for 20 minutes past the last thunder, before returning to practice. We may miss one practice group but then the next group be able to swim. We always wait as long as possible to cancel a practice. If it is unsafe for you to make it to practice please err on the side of safety. We will send out a Remind text to let you know about weather related delays and cancellations.