- We strongly encourage swimmers to attend as often as possible. The more they come to practice the more they will learn and have time to work on their strokes.
- During practices you are more than welcome to stay picnic area adjacent to the pool. If you drop off you must ensure an adult is available to pick up your child when practice is over.
- Please do not talk with the coaches during a practice. If you need to speak with a coach send them an email to schedule one on one time away from a general practice. Coaches want all their attention for the swimmers during practice time.
- Please do not talk with your children when they are practicing. Coaches have only a small amount of time to work with your children.
- Children are allowed in the pool only at their designated practice time. If not practicing, they are not the coaches responsibility and must be outside the pool area.
- Swimmers and families must adhere to the Hidden Forest HOA Pool Polices for all attendees. This includes monitoring and managing siblings/friends.
- There are NO lifeguards monitoring the baby pool and it is off limits during practice.
- We will have practice if there is a light rain. If it is thundering or lightning, practice will be cancelled. Please subscribe to the Bad Weather text alert for updates.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the coaches; through e-mail is always best.
Simple formatted text